Join the Team
Join the Housing and Development Software Team
Administrative and Business Assistant
We are searching for an Administrative and Business Assistant to support the business and technical staff operating from the Southwest Miami office. This position provides administrative and day to day business support to the staff, and manages the day to day office needs. Candidate must have strong communication skills and have the ability to understand and manage the office needs based on the corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain the required physical office activities, supplies and HR requirements.
- Perform daily administrative support duties in an efficient and effective manner, and in accordance with internal Policies and Procedures.
- Assist Miami-based departments with phone calls, daily follow ups, administrative duties, correspondence, etc.
- Responsible to create and coordinate company activities at the Miami Office and/or with Weston office staff as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies, and related items.
- Maintain correspondence with Property Management company and be liaison for Office Manager located in Weston.
- Respond promptly and professionally to staff and/or customer needs and requests for services and assistance.
- Assist planning and organizing events including meetings, luncheons, company function and others as needed
- Other duties / projects as assigned
- Proven Problem-Solving Skills in a business setting;
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills in English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive work issues
- Ability to effectively multi-task and extreme attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office desktop applications, with ability to learn other desktop apps
- Ability to work independently but keep others informed via daily collaboration activities
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under last-minute deadlines, including occasional after-hours and/or weekends when on deadlines
- Ability to learn and utilize company internal workflow tools
Business Associate, Contracts
Business Department is searching for detailed and organized self-starter for the position of Business Associate for our Business & Contracts Department in Miami office. Qualified candidate will be responsible for the review of business proposals, preparation of required documents, coordination of proposal to final contracts, documenting all changes, and maintaining all elements of the client and contract within the company’s systems. Additionally, candidate will work with other stakeholders to document and update business processes within our agreements and business goals.
- Review and process all current contracts, agreements and amendments to ensure that all requirements and timelines are met.
- Collaborate with the Business Groups within the company and other stakeholders to manage the workflow of new and existing agreements
- Ability to understand business concepts and have strong verbal and written skills to translate those into the scope of our agreements.
- Maintain related system databases to ensure all information is up to date and accessible to stakeholders
- Manage timelines and deadlines in accordance with the business requirements
- Ability to review RFP’s and other proposals to identify contractual and other legal requirements, research and document on a timely manner.
- Provide necessary information required for the RFP and RFI process to the production and business departments in the preparation of proposals; strong writing skills a must
- Self-Starter, Team Player with Strong Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking Skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong understanding of business requirements and how they translate to contracts
- Keen attention to details with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external clients
- Experience with previous contract work, or Proposals
- Strong desktop computer skills
- Some knowledge of legal business requirements helpful
- Solutions driven
Business Degree preferred or at least 2 years’ prior experience in a similar role.
Qualified candidate will be based out of the Miami office three days a week, and the Weston, FL office two days a week, in order to support business needs.
Junior Business Associate
Business Department is seeking qualified candidate for the position of Junior Business Associate to be based out of the Miami office, with a two-day commitment to work out of the Weston office. This position will address the business needs and expansion of our affordable housing and community development market. Candidate must have a background in market research, analysis of business needs, understanding of business concepts, and experience in the housing and/or community development sectors preferred.
The purpose of this position is to understand and research solutions needed to address market and client needs via our software products. The ability to understand the concepts and document issues and solutions is critical for this role. Responsibilities include daily collaboration of client and business needs by researching and participating in internal and external activities. This will include client meetings, RFP, RFI and other Proposal activities, and self-research. Candidate needs to have a keen understanding of how technology can address business needs, workflow opportunities, with some software background preferred.
This position is based out of our Miami office three days per week, and two days out of our Weston office.
This role requires moderate traveling.
Command of writing (samples will be required), experience with CRM software packages, working knowledge of technology planning for business solutions and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows operations systems required. PMP Certificate Highly Recommended.
Job Type: Full-time
Join the eHousingPlus Team
Loan Review/Compliance Associate
eHousing Department is looking for experienced Loan detailed and organized self-starter for the position of Single Family Loan Review/Compliance Associate in the Single Family Administration department. Qualified candidate must possess direct loan review experience, with strong understanding of loan closing documents. Candidate must have ability to understand program rules and how they apply to loan eligibility. A strong background in mortgage lending is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibility of this position is to review incoming closed loan files and ensure that they meet the program eligibility requirements, and that all information submitted is complete and updated in our systems. The position must be able to understand and support calls from lenders asking eligibility questions of the borrowers, the available loan products and rates being offered, and other day to day questions that lenders may pose. Strong communication (telephone) skills a must, coupled with supportive problem solving skills.
This position supports our lender partners is assisting them in determining program requirements, and understanding settlement fees and required loan documents. Qualified candidate will be responsible for the review of documentation provided in loan package for first mortgage loans, effectively input results into software database and provide any changes or exception items to lenders. Candidate must also be able to clearly and accurately answer questions of lenders and agencies relating to details of package requirements.
- Strong understanding of loan documents such as 1003, CD, Notes, Mortgage Docs, tax returns, etc.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have efficient computer keyboarding and desktop application skills, and be able to verbally communicate with our customers to problem solve document issues.
- Exhibits ability to learn and work in a fast pace environment
- Prior experience in a mortgage lending and/or Housing Agency for single family loans and programs is a plus.
Must possess Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and have experience with data entry and processing in a Web/Windows system environment. Keyboarding skills of minimum 40 wpm. Accuracy is critical.
Position requires candidates to work out of the Weston office and Miami office. Some flex hours required to support our clients in West Coast (ex. 10-7 pm)
Join the HDS Foundation Team
No current employment opportunities are available right now.
Nothing is available at this moment.
Would you like to apply for a job at HDS or eHousingPlus? Please fill out the form below and click submit.