Position Title: Software Support Specialist, Section 8
HDS Companies is looking for a skilled professional to provide technical support for its HDS Section 8 Management System to the company’s Section 8 Agency clients, facilitating any technical issues they may have with the application and providing customer service to ensure maximum efficiencies. The Software Support Specialist works closely with the Section 8 System users to identify potential reported issues, assists with software deployment or data updates, works with the development team who updates regulatory compliance, and guides customers to usable functionalities and material that is available under the company’s maintenance and support services.
- $40,861.24 – $42,142.62 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- HDS has a comprehensive COVID-19 Policy based upon CDC recommended guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hialeah, FL 33014: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have affordable rental housing experience including Section 8 or Multi-Family Housing Programs? If so, please describe.
- Have you ever supported a software application and it’s users? If so, please describe.
- Do you have specific skill sets that you believe would be beneficial in this role? If so, please describe.
- Technical and Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Section 8: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- One location
Perks of the Job
HDS offers a competitive salary for all positions.
Health Dental & Vision
HDS Pays 100 % of employee Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
HDS offers a simple IRA with an employer match of up to 3%
Paid Time Off (PTO)
2 weeks plus
11 company Paid holidays
5 Paid sick days a year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disablity, Flexible Spending Account
(888) 326 – 7680 ext 213