Position Title: Application Software Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Software and Programming
SUPERVISOR: Abdul Mondol President of Housing & Development Software
We are a progressive Technology & Services Company in the Affordable Housing and community Development Markets. Our mission and vision of corporate social responsibility while providing the best tools and services to our customers and markets makes us one of the leading companies in South Florida.
General Job Description
The role of Client Support Associate is responsible for working with internal and external clients to effectively manage changes to the current system and provide support to clients through collaborative efforts by promoting assigned product lines. Responsible for possessing an in-depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the product.
Major Duties and Responsibilites
- Act as the liaison between end-customers, internal customers, and the product agile team; outlining work in the backlog and prioritizing it based on business value, time dependencies, risk reduction and effort.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders on fully understanding the customer need, obtaining the appropriate user story information.
- Update multiple systems efficiently including customer, accounts, and work ticket information.
- Provide application support to clients, troubleshooting problems for clients and route issues to other departments as appropriate.
- Responsible for understanding of how each client account is using the system(s)
- Responsible for informing Management of risks and compliance issues on a timely basis.
- Maintain current CRM and internal database including client information, whitepapers, knowledge base, blogs, and forums.
- Responsible for release planning preparation and execution
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of industry business process.
- Proficient on products being supported and proficient on the product.
- Solid understanding of users, the marketplace, the competition, and of future trends for the system being developed.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
- Some Travel required
Qualifications for the Job
- Four-year degree or 4 years’ experience in customer relations or project coordination
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, and Windows operating systems required.
- Detailed Oriented
- Team player with the ability to work in a Collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hialeah, FL 33014: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Section 8: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Perks of the Job
HDS offers a competitive salary for all positions.
Health Dental & Vision
HDS Pays 100 % of employee Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
HDS offers a simple IRA with an employer match of up to 3%
Paid Time Off (PTO)
2 weeks plus
11 company Paid holidays
5 Paid sick days a year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disablity, Flexible Spending Account
(888) 326 – 7680 ext 213