Position Title: Business Associate
Entry to mid-level Associate responsible for researching, studying, and documenting business requirements, understanding the system’s capabilities, writing specifications, creating mockups, and supporting the Business Analysis efforts. This individual works with stakeholders from all business units, clients, and industry associates to define and document business processes and software requirements. Works under the supervision of the VP of Business Development This role requires moderate traveling and COVID vaccination.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS/Business Development
- As an Analyst you will gather, interpret, and translate requests into functional and nonfunctional requirements– translate business problems into requirements that facilitate application development.
- Acts as a liaison between modification request and HDS’ technical analysts, customer support and other stakeholders.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates activities related to business analysis projects including discovery sessions, documents and establishing scope, timelines, phases, writes requirements and acceptance requirements.
- Assist on the investigation and interpretation of regulations, business specifications and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the HDS team.
- Document meeting minutes and update documentation including mockups accordingly.
- Collaborates with QA team to define testing cases and scenarios.
- Participates in user acceptance testing of new system functionality.
- Assists with special analysis projects as requested.
- Responsible for researching prospective clients’ business requirements and preparing briefs for executive staff.
- Research industry regulations, websites, associations, market reports, trade publications, whitepapers, directories, bloggers, portals, and others to learn about trends and opportunities.
- Actively participate in RFP responses, proposal write ups and business whitepapers and blogs
- Four — year degree in business or related field and or 2 years or more related work experience
- Experience with CRM software packages a plus
- Working knowledge of technology planning for business solutions
- Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite and Windows operating systems is required.
- Decisive self-motivated and capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Team-player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent organization, presentation, Analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills a must in English.
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical personnel.
Perks of the Job
HDS offers a competitive salary for all positions.
Health Dental & Vision
HDS Pays 100 % of employee Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
HDS offers a simple IRA with an employer match of up to 3%
Paid Time Off (PTO)
2 weeks plus
11 company Paid holidays
5 Paid sick days a year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disablity, Flexible Spending Account
(888) 326 – 7680 ext 213