Business Communication & Marketing Associate
Entry to mid-level Associate responsible for assisting on the overall organization of the company’s Marketing and Business Development initiatives including coordinating all efforts regarding marketing, marketing research, marketing campaigns, communications, conferences, and social media. Works under the supervision of the VP of Business Development, functionally interacts closely with the Business Team and Management in order to meet company’s goals. This role requires moderate traveling.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Responsible for actively managing the conference booth and interacting with clients during conferences including setting up events with clients.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date the Customer Relation Management Software.
- Plans, executes and oversees development and production of advertisement, promotional activities and material including marketing videos, website, print, online, electronic, media, and direct mail.
- Responsible for establishing and managing a social media strategy including timely announcements, content and responding to feedback.
- Responsible for creation of marketing / sales videos by coordinating with Business, IT and Management regarding video campaigns, content and presentation.
- Create, implement, and oversee internal and external communication programs which will effectively describe and promote HDS services and our products to relevant and specified audiences by drafting, editing, finalizing and disseminating strong written materials including articles for placement in various media sources, editorials, blog posts, social media content, interactive presentations, and other associated materials.
- Conduct market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Study opportunities with current and new clients.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and provides feedback for future product development.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction, effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork.
- CRM Software
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Skilled with use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with highly confidential documents and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business marketing or related field or at least 4 years’ prior experience in a relevant field.
Perks of the Job
HDS offers a competitive salary for all positions.
Health Dental & Vision
HDS Pays 100 % of employee Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
HDS offers a simple IRA with an employer match of up to 3%
Paid Time Off (PTO)
2 weeks plus
11 company Paid holidays
5 Paid sick days a year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disablity, Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Schedule
(888) 326 – 7680 ext 213