Position Title: Solution Analyst
The Business Development Department has an immediate opening looking to hire an experienced Industry Solutions Analyst with a background of HUD and other Federal Housing and infrastructure Programs, including LIHTC, Home, CDG, BONDS, Project Based Section 8, HAF and Homeownership programs.
- Engage in the analysis identifying Industry regulations and requirements.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates activities related to business analysis projects including discovery sessions, documents and establishing scope, timelines, phases, writes requirements and acceptance requirements.
- Assist on the investigation and interpretation of regulations, business specifications and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the HDS team.
- Responsible for researching prospective clients’ business requirements and preparing briefs for executive staff.
- Research industry regulations, websites, associations, market reports, trade publications, whitepapers, directories, bloggers, portals, and others to learn about trends and opportunities Preparing RFP’S, RFI’s and Proposal Agreements.
- Actively participate in RFP responses, proposal write ups.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree or 2 years or more related work experience.
- Experience with Affordable Housing Programs.
- Detailed Oriented
- Strong written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Proficient with desktop tools to be able to create presentations, market product sheets, and other assets for various Information.
- Team player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Perks of the Job
HDS offers a competitive salary for all positions.
Health Dental & Vision
HDS Pays 100 % of employee Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
HDS offers a simple IRA with an employer match of up to 3%
Paid Time Off (PTO)
2 weeks plus
11 company Paid holidays
5 Paid sick days a year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disablity, Flexible Spending Account
Submit your CV in confidence
(888) 326 – 7680 ext 213