Position Title: Jr. Network Administrator
- Assist in the management of IT system infrastructure and any processes related to those systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier I/II (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems, including supporting remote users.
- Inventory & asset management, supply hardware, software & other requests for new & existing users.
- Provide support for software and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage Windows operating systems including imaging and setup on domain.
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configures network components.
- Must be able to receive minimal directions and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Travel to remote sites to work on issues that can’t be dealt with remotely.
- Other tasks as directed by the CTO.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- MUST be willing to work off hours and weekends when needed
- Must be willing to travel to remote sites when needed
- “Can do” attitude that works with minimal instructions and supervision
- Experienced enough to “hit the ground running” on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Service oriented
- Must be able to pass a background check
Associates degree (or comparable) in a technical discipline from an accredited college/university or at least 2 years of related system administration experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 along with other Office programs (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, NTFS/Shares permissions and infrastructure services DNS, DHCP, DFS, and GPO.
- Basic knowledge of other networking services – DNS/TCP-IP/Subnetting/WINS/etc.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server administration – Windows 2012/2016/2019.
- Knowledge of VOIP phone systems.
Perks of the Job
HDS offers a competitive salary for all positions.
Health Dental & Vision
HDS Pays 100 % of employee Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
HDS offers a simple IRA with an employer match of up to 3%
Paid Time Off (PTO)
2 weeks plus
11 company Paid holidays
5 Paid sick days a year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disablity, Flexible Spending Account
(888) 326 – 7680 ext 213