Position Title: Mortgage Loan Compliance Specialist
Single Family Mortgage Loan Compliance File Reviewer wanted for EHousingPlus Division of established Affordable Housing Software and Services company in Miami Lakes. Detailed and organized self-starter to review and process required closing documents to ensure files are within program compliance for servicer purchasing. This position is responsible for ensuring necessary Program and loan documents and disclosures are done accurately, in compliance with regulatory and program guidelines, and support the participating lender pool.
- Review files to verify accuracy and completeness of documentation is provided on loan file.
- Effectively input results into software database and provide any changes or exception items to lenders.
- Accurately answer questions of lenders and agencies relating to details of package requirements.
- Program and Mortgage Compliance experience preferred including knowledge of CD, RE Contracts, 1003, Tax documents and TRID.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan documentation, loan provisions/terms, and mortgage banking processes are also required.
- Ability to understand Single Family Programs and regulations and support participating lenders in determining eligibility for Program and Down Payment Assistance funds.
- Must have the ability to analyze documents and apply Program Rules and Eligibility Requirements in order to review and approve submitted loan files.
- Candidate will have strong and fluent communication and customer service skills in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and collaborate with others.
- Four Year Degree in Business and or 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Experience with CRM software packages a plus
- Strong written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Proficient with desktop tools to be able to create presentations, market product sheets, and other assets for various Information.
Perks of the Job
HDS offers a competitive salary for all positions.
Health Dental & Vision
HDS Pays 100 % of employee Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
HDS offers a simple IRA with an employer match of up to 3%
Paid Time Off (PTO)
2 weeks plus
11 company Paid holidays
5 Paid sick days a year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disablity, Flexible Spending Account
(888) 326 – 7680 ext 213